Abstract Submission Guideline
Deadline for Abstract Submission
July 31 (Fri.), 2020
Notification of Abstracts Acceptance
August 28 (Fri.), 2020
Abstract Submission Process
The committee welcomes abstracts which meet the following categories
- Cytokines and mediators
- Biology and pathology of bone and joint
- RA-human etiology and pathogenesis, animal models
- RA-clinical aspects
- SLE-human etiology and pathogenesis, animal models
- SLE-clinical aspects, APS
- Systemic sclerosis and Raynaud's phenomenon
- Muscle biology, myositis and myopathies
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Spondylarthropathies and psoriatic arthritis
- Behcet's disease
- Osteoporosis and metabolic bone diseases
- Fibromyalgia and soft tissue disorders
- Metabolic and crystal arthropathies
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Infection-related rheumatic diseases
- Imaging of rheumatic diseases
- Genetics, genomics and proteomics
- Epidemiology and health services research
- Miscellaneous rheumatic and inflammatory diseases
Guidelines for Submission
||Original Article(Oral or Poster) , Case Report(Poster Only)
||Each word should be started with a capital letter.
||[Original Article – Oral or Poster] Backgroung/Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion
[Case Report – Poster only] Case Description, Conclusion
|Length of body
||No longer than 300 words
||Please put your name in order of first name, middle name and the last name.
||Only one figure or table is allowed.
||Once abstract submission has been completed, a confirmation letter will be automatically delivered to registrants. If there is no confirmation letter after abstract submission, please contact the Secretariat.
||Abstract modification is possible until the submission deadline.
You can modify your abstract at My Page.
||If you wish to withdraw your abstract, please inform the secretariat by email as soon as possible.
- Cash Prize: USD 1,000
- 2 nights accommodation during the congress
- Welcome kit
- ONLY Scientists or Medical Doctors who do not reside in Republic of Korea (Except Korean Citizens) are available for winning the KCR 2020 Travel Grant.
※ Note that all abstracts must be submitted via online submission system.
Faxed or emailed abstract will not be accepted.
Abstract Review & Notification of Result
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Academic Affairs committee according to review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be informed by e-mail to presenter and corresponding author.
- Presenting author should inform us to their attendance confirmation.
* If you do not attend the meeting without noticing organizer in advance, there will be disadvantages in participating in the future KCR meetings.
- The preferred session for your presentation can be changed after evaluation by the Academic Affairs committee and the mode of presentation(oral or poster) will be notified to the presenting author no lather than Aug 28 (Fri.), 2020. Case reports will be presented by poster only.
Excellence Awards for Oral and Poster Presentation
The Academic Affairs committee will select oral abstracts and poster abstracts and grant them Excellence Awards in Oral and Poster Presentation at the Closing Ceremony on Oct 23.
Evaluation factors for selecting excellence awards are as follows:
- Abstract evaluation for the originality, comprehensiveness, and relevance.
- Presentation evaluation: Evaluation will take place during the oral and poster presentation.
- Award Ceremony: Oct 23 (Fri.), 2020
*There are no awards to No-Show authors.